The following info-graphic has been published by Saudi Ministry of Health to create awareness about Corona Virus. Feel free to share it with your friends and loved ones to know more and more about this deadliest virus. For more information visit MOH website.
QSaudi blog created a very useful tutorial for the people who has activated MOI online services. The electronic system (Moi online services) allows expatriates to perform various tasks which in past require to visit Jawazat office. To do this you must activate online services for yourself by visiting Jawazat office (single time) or any other location where this machine is provided by Jawazat. It is provided at the airport and various shopping centers as well.
1. Services Activation (Online Services / Electronic Services)
This activation machine has a very easy to understand interface and step by step system and it is available in various languages so that expatriate can easily work with it. So you must visit nearest activation center
2. Deposit Government Fee for Exit Re-Entry Visa
In your second step you should submit Government fee for Exit-Re-entry visa which ic currently 200 SR. You can submit it from your own account or account of your friend / colleague. You will be asked for Iqama number, please make sure you are entering Iqama number of your family member (wife, son, daughter)
3. Final Step: Issue Visa at MOI website
Login to MOI website using your Iqama number and Password. Click passport section -> Dependent Services
You will find your family members listed in this page. click on More details link under family member’s listing. You will find 2 buttons, Issue Visa & Issue Final Visa, both are obvious from their names. Make sure not to click Issue Final Visa, because it is for final exit)
Once you have clicked Issue Visa button you will find another pop up window which will show full details of this step, name, iqama number and passport number of the dependent and further instructions. Click OK button to complete the process. In next window you will be asked for Duration in number of days. Enter number of days here but not more than 365 days (that is maximum). Now click Issue button again and you are done.
At next pop up window you can print Exit Re-entry visa
In below images you can see the whole process in step by step. Thank you to QSaudi Blog for providing images.
The following information has been provided by MOH Saudi Arabia about Corona Virus, its symptoms, Prevention, Treatments and vaccination information.
WHAT IS CORONA VIRUS?
It is a large group of viruses, which can affect both human and animals with cold related diseases.
Its intensity ranges from common cold to acute respiratory syndrome (Pneumonia).
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
2. Fever (low to high grade).
4. Sore throat (unable to swallow)
6. Shortness of Breath.
1. Severe Pneumonia.
2. Renal (kidney) Failure.
HOW CORONA IS TRANSMITTED
- Direct Contact with infected patient.
- Droplets inhaled from patient’s cough and sneezing.
- Contact with patient’s tool and then touching your nose mouth and eyes.
- No specific treatment as strain is unknown.
- Supportive Treatment for fever cough, fever and other compliants.
- NO VACCINE is available.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES for CORONA VIRUS
- GOOD HAND HYGIENE BY CONSTANT WASHING.
- AVOID DIRECT CONTACT OF NOSE AND EYES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
- WEAR MASKS.
- AVOID INFECTED PERSONS TOOLS AND BELONGINGS.
- COVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH WHILE SNEEZING AND COUGHING WITH TISSUE.
- PROPERLY DISPOSE OFF USED TISSUES IN TRASHCANS.
- GENERAL GOOD HYGIENE HABITS.
- WASH FRUITS, VEGETABLES WELL BEFORE CONSUMING.
- KEEP HEALTHY LIFE STYLE AND DO REGULAR EXERCISE.
- ABOVE ALL PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY.
Allah protect all of us from such incidents and diseases.
any inquiries contact 8002494444.
According to a report at Arab-news yesterday, the coronavirus which caused few dozens of deaths in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is actually originated from camel. However it could be originated from sources other than camels, said an expert.
A total of 72 people died by this deadly virus in last few weeks throughout the kingdom. There are more than 200 people infected as well who are under treatment in various hospitals and medical centers.
Middle east respiratory syndrome (MERS) transmits by camels or direct contact with an influenced patient via sneezing or coughing, or touching something that an infected person has touched. This make it one of the worst virus ever discovered in the Kingdom.
For more info visit Arabnews website.
According to “the news tribe” Kuwait government will soon lift ban on visas for Pakistanis. This ban is started in 2011 which includes 6 countries and Pakistan was one of them. One reason of this ban was to control increasing number of expatriates in the country. According to a Kuwaiti newspaper, Kuwaiti government finalizes to introduce new laws and conditions for visa issuance.
This could be a great decision for Pakistani workers who are looking to go abroad for a bright future of their families. Below is a screenshot from the source of news.
Driving License in Saudi Arabia comes in multiple duration, (2 years, 5 years, 10 years). All of them having different license fee which is explained below. If you don’t have a saudi driving license and you are looking for one, Read this Step by Step Guide How to Make Driving License in Saudi Arabia. Also if your Car Registration is expired you may read it here How to Renew Car Registration in Saudi Arabia.
How to renew your driving license in Saudi Arabia
1. Pay Driving License Fee
Depending on the type of your driving license, Pay the fee using a Bank account of your own or any of your friends. Normally the driving license fee is 40 SR per year for a private license of small car. So in-case you want to renew it following is the fee structure.
- 2 Years = 80 Saudi Riyals
- 5 Years = 200 Saudi Riyals
- 10 Years = 400 Saudi Riyals
I suggest you to do the payment by yourself or if you want any agents to do it for you, they might charge up-to 50 SR for nothing. Driving license fee can be paid from any bank account either SABB, NCB, Riyadh Bank or Al-Rajhi. Keep the payment receipt with your file as well.
2. Fill up Re-newel Form
Download this form Issue / Renew Driving License Form and fill it in Arabic. Attach 2 personal photographs (4in x 6in) with white background and attach them with the form.
3. Complete the file
Complete your file by adding following.
- Receipt of bank payment.
- Copy of your Iqama
- Your original Driving License (expired)
4. Submit your file at Moroor
Confirm nearest Moroor office (from your friend or colleague or any local resident) and submit your file to get renewed license. They might ask you for an eye test and will guide you to the place where you can complete this test. Once you get a report of your eye test, visit them back and they will print your license within 5-10 minutes.
Here is a list of green companies in Saudi Arabia. This list is complied by Pakistan Consulate in Jeddah at their website. Below is the attached PDF file. This list might be quite useful for Job seekers to try their luck for a better job in Saudi Arabia. As per Saudi Govt laws only green colored companies are suitable for expatriates to do jobs. In case an expat worker who is working in Red Category or Yellow Category company he might transfer his sponsorship into a Green Category company.
Najm (نجم) is an official Insurance company in Saudi Arabia which helps at the time of if unfortunately you got a road accident. Once you report a road accident, an official from Najm arrives at accident spot and helps you and the other accident party to evaluate amount of loss and damage and redirect you to next steps to avail insurance amount and fix the vehicle.
Keep in mind that Najm Company investigates the accidents without taking any financial rewards from either of road accident parties. It is essential that one party to the accident should hold a valid insurance policy from one of the insurance companies operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and adopted by Arabian Monetary Agency.
- Call the toll Free number 920000560 from your mobile and notify customer service about the following
- Name of informer.
- I.D / Iqama no.
- Mobile no.
- No. of car’s plate and type of the car
- No of insurance policy.
- Name of insurance company
- Location of accident
- Any distinguished or outstanding signs of the accident.
- Inform customer service if the cars involved in the accident can move or not.
- Be sure to note the number of the case and date of the accident (given by the recipient of the call center) to facilitate the procedure of following up you case with insurance company in the future.
Which Road Accident are not under scope of Najm Company
- Accidents that happen outside the geographical coverage of Najm Company.
- Accidents that result in death cases, injuries or fires, or a result of a natural disaster or criminal accident.
- Accident where none of the parties to the accident have a valid insurance policy from one of the insurance companies operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and adopted by Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency.
Visit the Najm website for more information.