Saudi Arabian authorities has allowed residents to perform hajj 2020 under Strict Health Measures to make sure the safety of all pilgrims.
According to Saudi Gazette below measures are taken for Hajj 2020
- Social distancing of pilgrims is enforced, e.g they must keep a safe distance from other pilgrims.
- A maximum number of 10,000 people may perform Hajj this year
- All pilgrims will be tested for diseases before they reach the holy sites
- All hajj workers & volunteers will be tested for diseases before they can serve the hajjis.
- Only People aged less than 65 years are allowed to perform hajj
- After Performing the hajj, pilgrims will be asked to self quarantine
- Health Status of all pilgrims will be checked on daily bases
- A special hospital will be prepared for emergency situation during hajj