Here is an image shows the difference between Tawaf of Hajj 2019 vs Tawaf of Hajj 2020. Due to strict covid-19 pandemic protocols, Hajj 2020 will be performed with keeping a social distance. The upper part of the image shows a safe distance is maintained between pilgrims to avoid spread of coronavirus.
Almost 4 Million Muslims from around the world will gather in Saudi Arabia’s Mecca for annual Hajj pilgrimage. Below are some pictures from Hajj 2017
Hajj is one of 5 pillars of Islam, which is all performed while wearing Ihram (a special dress consist of 2 white sheets of cloth for men & women in well covered dress), there are some prohibitions while wearing Ihram, either you wear it for Hajj or Umrah.
- Not to use perfume.
- Not to remove finger-nails, toe-nails, and hair.
- Men should not cover their head.
- Women should not cover their face, neither wear gloves.
- Not to use a dress with stitches and sewing.
- Not to haunt an edible or wild animal.
- Not to have sexual intercourse or similar things.