Mouayad Mohtar who is running a YouTube channel called Social Nurse created an introductory video about MERS-COV (Corona virus). The video explains source of this virus and other recent findings about this virus. Recently Arabnews reported that few patients of this virus are got recovered after treatment An international team of scientists recently said they have identified a compound that can fight the virus. The team, led by Edward Trybala from the University of Gothenburg in Sweden and Volker Thiel from the University of Bern, has discovered a compound called K22, which appears to block the ability of the virus to spread in humans. so we can hope this virus will be curable easily very soon. Watch the video for more info.
The following information has been provided by MOH Saudi Arabia about Corona Virus, its symptoms, Prevention, Treatments and vaccination information.
WHAT IS CORONA VIRUS?
It is a large group of viruses, which can affect both human and animals with cold related diseases.
Its intensity ranges from common cold to acute respiratory syndrome (Pneumonia).
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
2. Fever (low to high grade).
4. Sore throat (unable to swallow)
6. Shortness of Breath.
1. Severe Pneumonia.
2. Renal (kidney) Failure.
HOW CORONA IS TRANSMITTED
- Direct Contact with infected patient.
- Droplets inhaled from patient’s cough and sneezing.
- Contact with patient’s tool and then touching your nose mouth and eyes.
- No specific treatment as strain is unknown.
- Supportive Treatment for fever cough, fever and other compliants.
- NO VACCINE is available.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES for CORONA VIRUS
- GOOD HAND HYGIENE BY CONSTANT WASHING.
- AVOID DIRECT CONTACT OF NOSE AND EYES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
- WEAR MASKS.
- AVOID INFECTED PERSONS TOOLS AND BELONGINGS.
- COVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH WHILE SNEEZING AND COUGHING WITH TISSUE.
- PROPERLY DISPOSE OFF USED TISSUES IN TRASHCANS.
- GENERAL GOOD HYGIENE HABITS.
- WASH FRUITS, VEGETABLES WELL BEFORE CONSUMING.
- KEEP HEALTHY LIFE STYLE AND DO REGULAR EXERCISE.
- ABOVE ALL PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY.
Allah protect all of us from such incidents and diseases.
any inquiries contact 8002494444.
According to a report at Arab-news yesterday, the coronavirus which caused few dozens of deaths in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is actually originated from camel. However it could be originated from sources other than camels, said an expert.
A total of 72 people died by this deadly virus in last few weeks throughout the kingdom. There are more than 200 people infected as well who are under treatment in various hospitals and medical centers.
Middle east respiratory syndrome (MERS) transmits by camels or direct contact with an influenced patient via sneezing or coughing, or touching something that an infected person has touched. This make it one of the worst virus ever discovered in the Kingdom.
For more info visit Arabnews website.