Here is an image shows the difference between Tawaf of Hajj 2019 vs Tawaf of Hajj 2020. Due to strict covid-19 pandemic protocols, Hajj 2020 will be performed with keeping a social distance. The upper part of the image shows a safe distance is maintained between pilgrims to avoid spread of coronavirus.
Saudi Arabian authorities has allowed residents to perform hajj 2020 under Strict Health Measures to make sure the safety of all pilgrims.
According to Saudi Gazette below measures are taken for Hajj 2020
- Social distancing of pilgrims is enforced, e.g they must keep a safe distance from other pilgrims.
- A maximum number of 10,000 people may perform Hajj this year
- All pilgrims will be tested for diseases before they reach the holy sites
- All hajj workers & volunteers will be tested for diseases before they can serve the hajjis.
- Only People aged less than 65 years are allowed to perform hajj
- After Performing the hajj, pilgrims will be asked to self quarantine
- Health Status of all pilgrims will be checked on daily bases
- A special hospital will be prepared for emergency situation during hajj
On 4th April 2020 there were 140 new corona virus cases were reported in last 24 hours. There are 69 recoveries and 4 deaths.Read More …
COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS which is deadliest virus of current times & affecting thousands of human lives globally. It has 165 new cases on 2nd April 2020 in Saudi Arabia, which raises total number of cases in Saudi Arabia to 1,885 humans.Read More …