If you require Degree attestation in your home country by Saudi Embassy / Consulate, you will be asked for a Letter from your Sponsor – Employer in Saudi Arabia To Saudi Embassy – Consulate in your home country. Normally the contents of this letter are… You are an employee working with the employer and employer has no objection if Saudi Consulate attest your documents. However the letter is written in Arabic language as the official language for communication with Saudi Embassy is Arabic. Also the letter must be attested by Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia to make sure the official signature and stamp is real and not fake.
Mostly expat employee don’t know how to explain their sponsor to issue such a letter for Saudi Embassy and when they request such a letter, even employers don’t have any idea, what the employee is actually looking for.
Upon so many requests, I am presenting a sample letter that an employee can copy and ask his / her sponsor to issue him such a letter. Please note that it is a sample letter and you need to change its contents to match the original content as per your bio-data. For instance the following details.
- Line 1: Issue No / Serial No (This would be an auto-generated number that a a company keeps for its records, this is not mandatory).
- Line 2 and 3: Issue Date in Gregorian and Hijri Calendar.
- Line 5: Location of Embassy – Consulate (City + Country).
- Line 8: Name of Employee as written on Iqama + Nationality of employee.
- Line 16: Name of your sponsor / employer + his signature.
- Ending: Employer / Sponsor’s official stamp (Must be attested by Chamber of Commerce).
Sample Letter to Saudi Embassy issued by Saudi Sponsor employer
Once you get this letter from your sponsor & get it attested as well, additional requirements are copy of your iqama + copy of your passport. and you can read the full procedure here which I explained earlier. HOW TO GET YOUR DEGREE ATTESTED FROM YOUR HOME COUNTRY
To Download this letter in Ms Word, please share this post from buttons below and the Link will appear after sharing to any single social network.
[l2g name=”Download Sample Letter in Ms Word Format” id=”347″]